Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The hall bath before and in process

The house has a TON of wallpaper.  Every room has wallpaper.  OLD WALLPAPER.  MULTI-LAYERS.  I spent much of the past weekend taking down this offensive decor.  I started with the hall bath which in hindsight was a horrible idea.  It was by FAR the WORSE experience of the last week in the house. 
Hall bath in all its glory.  Dated and ugly.

In progress.  I got the first layer of wallpaper down to realize there was a second, and a third.  It was horrendous.  Took me the better part of a day and a half.

My little buddy-the steamer.  Steaming the wallpaper off in the bath turned it into a sauna.  I thought I was going to melt.


The hall bath without the vanity, the toilet removed and no more WALLPAPER.  WOOHOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment